You are looking for How to Change Facebook Profile Name Font Style, right?. Don’t worry you are at right place, we will guide you how to change your FB profile font to some stylish font in few steps.
Now a days, everyone gets bored of the regular looking stuff in their lives and want some change from it so that they look different from others, same is the case with your social media profiles, where you open your profile and see that boring Roboto font in which your profile name is written without any styling and symbols.
How to Change Facebook Profile Name Font Style ?
First of all we will look at Facebook what says about changing or naming a new Facebook profile:
Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation.
- Characters from multiple languages.
- Titles of any kind (e.g. professional, religious).
- Words or phrases in place of a name.
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind.
Other than the above restrictions, you can choose whatever name you want for your profile, the stylish fonts can be used because they are not restricted by Facebook in their name policies.
Stylish Name Generators
You can use Stylish fb profile name generator for this purpose, we will discuss some of them below:
Just open this website and type your desired name in the first box and copy it from second box in your favorite font for further steps.
This is another website available on the internet which serves this purpose, open the link and type your name in the box and click on copy button from the desired font and style box to copy it.
This website also provides some cool options for stylish fb names, just type your name in the box and copy from a long list of fonts.
Changing the name on Facebook
Now after choosing your optimal and desired Facebook stylish name, it’s time to implement it, follow the steps below:
- Firstly open the Facebook
- Then click on Settings and Privacy Option from the drop down button present at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then click on Settings
- Click on General
- Now click on Edit in front of Name in the General Account Settings tab.
- Now paste the Name in the three fields named First Name, Middle Name and Last Name that you’ve copied earlier
- After doing this, click on Review Change and confirm it
- Now you’ve successfully changed your name using the Stylish Font.
So this was the whole process of changing Facebook profile name font style easily without any difficulty, Hope you liked it.