In this article we will discuss how to get and download NADRA vaccination certificate online and offline after registration and getting your COVID-19 vaccine dose. The process is very easy for both registration for Vaccine and Certificate. The dose of vaccine is free of cost while for getting certificate you’ve to pay very minimal amount. The complete process is discuss below, follow the steps as mentioned.
The COVID-19 vaccination and its certificate is very important because as announced by the NCOC, you will not be able to travel, get into shopping malls, attend events, avail medical facilities and much more.
Table of Contents
1. How to Register for COVID Vaccine in Pakistan Online
1.1 Registration through SMS
1.2 Registration through Website
2. How to Get NADRA Vaccination Certificate in Pakistan
2.1 Download Vaccination Certificate From NADRA Website Online
2.2 How to get vaccination certificate from NADRA Office
3. How to download and reprint vaccination certificate from NADRA Website
4. How to edit data on COVID Vaccine certificate
5. PAK Covid-19 Vaccination Pass Application
How to Register for COVID Vaccine in Pakistan Online
For getting the certificate, firstly you’ve to get your corona vaccine dose and for that you’ve to register yourself either through SMS service or through NADRA website nims.nadra.gov.pk
1. Registration through SMS
For registration through SMS, follow the steps below:
- Send your CNIC Number to 1166.
- You will be then asked to wait as they are verifying details.
- The you will receive a confirmation message, in which you will be given an verification code which you have to tell to the Vaccinator at Vaccination center.
2. Registration through Website
- To register through NADRA web portal, open nims.nadra.gov.pk
- Then add your CNIC Number and issuance date
- Then select your mobile operator and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the captcha in the box below and click on button.
- You will then receive an OTP code on the mobile number which you’ve given above, Enter that code in next step and confirm.
Now after successful registration, go to your nearest vaccination center to get your first dose of COVID Vaccination and after that you will be able to download the certificate or get from your nearest NADRA office.
How to Get NADRA Vaccination Certificate in Pakistan
To get your corona vaccine certificate, there are two methods through which you can get it. Firstly through NADRA website nims.nadra.gov.pk or from your nearest NADRA office.
1. Download Vaccination Certificate From NADRA Website Online
1. Open the NADRA website nims.nadra.gov.pk
2. Firstly add your CNIC number or Afghan POR number.
3. Then select whether you are CRC Holder or not.
4. Now select the CNIC issuance date and move to the next step.
5. Provide additional details like Name on CNIC, Nationality and Passport Number(incase you have it).
6. In the next step, read the Payment terms and conditions and click on Accept and Continue.
7. There are two methods now, you can through your debit/credit card or through NADRA E-Sahulat shop.
8. If you want pay through NADRA E-Sahulat shop, then find your nearest one and pay the amount(Rs.100) there and after confirmation, you will be able to download the certificate.
9. Through Credit/Debit card, provide all of the details required for it on the page and click on Confirm and Pay.
10. After successful payment, you will be headed to next page from where your can print your Payment Receipt. Click on Continue button after that.
11. Review your provided information before downloading it and edit if something is written wrong.
12. Now click on Download Certificate button to get your certificate.
13. You can now print your certificate or save it on your device.
2. How to get vaccination certificate from NADRA Office
To get your COVID Vaccination Certificate from NADRA office, follow the steps below.
- Get to your nearest NADRA Office.
- Provide them the necessary information and pay Rs.100 fee.
- Then they will provide you a printed certificate.
- You can then also download and reprint it from nims.nadra,gov.pk website.
How to download and reprint vaccination certificate from NADRA Website
if you wish to download and print your vaccination certificate again, just follow the steps below.
- Open the NADRA website nims.nadra.gov.pk
- Enter your CNIC number or Afghan POR number.
- Then click on certificate download button to download it again without paying any fee.
How to edit data on COVID Vaccine certificate
If you want to edit your data on the certificate, like Name or CNIC number, follow the steps below
- Open nims.nadra.gov.pk
- Click on edit the information.
- Then follow the steps mentioned above in the Download Vaccination Certificate form NADRA website online to edit your provided information and redownload it.
- The fee for editing the information is also Rs.100
PAK Covid-19 Vaccination Pass Application
Government of Pakistan has also release an application through which you can download and carry your COVID-19 vaccination certificate. It allows the users to instantly download the certificate verified through the nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/certificate and save it on their device. The downloaded digital certificate is the official proof of corona vaccination. If needed verification, the app provide the QR code, through which it can be verified easily.
(Frequently Asked Questions)
To register, SMS your ID card number at 1166 or register online at nims.nadra.gov.pk
The vaccine is being provided free of cost by the Government of Pakistan
Call 1166 to change the healthcare unit or through website nims.nadra.gov.pk.
You will be notified via SMS after confirmation of your application.
This service is being provided free of charge.
The fee for vaccination certificate is Rs. 100.
Vaccination certificate can be obtained from NADRA Center or from nims.nadra.gov.pk